Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Arizona Encounters - Decide for Yourself

I've launched several investigations in my home state of Arizona recently, and while researching what others have come across here, I found the following web posts. They may interest you as well:

1. http://autumnforestghosthunter.blogspot.com/2009/11/true-story-arizona-skinwalker-or-shadow.html

2. http://www.arizonaparanormalinvestigations.com/gs.htm - the post begins "comment: I would like to share my experience of our dog Junior (female) who made multiple visits to let us know she was ok after passing on..."

The GAH research team is about to reveal the report of a true, recurring residual animal energy encounter in Phoenix, Arizona.  On December 27, 2009 GAH received summary reports on all our evidence as analyzed by two separate professional paranormal investigative organizations.  In January, we will reveal their analysis of our findings and the true story  Always By My Side: Hiking With Emma, our first Arizona Ghostly Animal Haunting investigation.  tvcc

No comments:

Post a Comment