Monday, November 23, 2009

My German Shepard's Ghost Visit

I found this story amazing and very similiar to two stories I discovered in Arizona this month...  please read on.
"The incident took place in Tampa, Florida in the summer of 2005. I was lying in bed watching the Today show; it was about 7:30 in the morning. I was recovering from a major car accident that I was in a couple of months before. I was propped up on four pillows, sitting up in bed with my cat Mischief next to me and my little Lhasa-apso sleeping by my knees. My injury from the accident was a broken neck, so I was wearing a special plastic collar called an Aspen collar. I was to wear this collar for about nine months. This collar held my neck in an upright position, so I could only see what was directly in front of me and some peripheral vision.
As I was sitting up sipping some tea my husband had made for me before he left for work, I saw my German Shepherd dog Bear coming around the foot of my bed up to the right side of me. This dog had been dead for four years, three months! He died of a seizure on May 20, 2001, and the day this incident happened was August, 2005. (My accident was June 10, 2005.)
I couldn't believe what I was seeing! My cat also saw him: her eyes followed him all the way up the right side of my bed, and her long, black fur was sticking straight up. All of a sudden, I felt a big cold dog nose and a big lick on the side of my neck that went beyond the collar... and that was it... he was gone!
I was shaking so much and crying. I couldn't beleive what just happened. This dog was very protective in life to all of us, my husband and I and my little dogs and my stepson. I'll never forget how my dog came to me that morning at such a hard and scary time in my life. I'll always love you, Bear."   Darlene Foy...


No comments:

Post a Comment